26 Types Of English Majors
You probably morphed from one to another at various stages of your college career. Bonus points if you were several at once!
This is so great. Looking back on my college days, I can identify my once classmates as a specific number. Personally, I think I would’ve been cast as (5) The aspiring novelist who is always carrying around a notebook, (16) The feminist who worships dark, female poets, and (17) Usually the same person who is always trying to dismantle the literary patriarchy.
just a friendly reminder that for over a hundred years, pit bulls used to be referred to as “the nanny dog” and their main job was as babysitters.
- in temperance tests (the equivalent of how many times your kid can poke your dog in the eye before it bites him) of all breeds the most tolerant was the golden retriever. the second most tolerant was the pit bull. temperament evaluations by the american temperament test society give american pit bull terriers a very high passing rate of 82.6%, while the average passing rate for the other 121 dog breeds tested was only 77%.
- pit bulls are not naturally human aggressive. in fact pit bull puppies prefer human company to their mother’s two weeks before all other dogs.
- no spayed/neutered, indoor pit bull has ever killed a person.
- contrary to the popular myth, pit bulls DO NOT have locking jaws.
- approximately 6000 pit bulls are put to death every day, by far the highest number of any breed euthanized.
This message is so important.
Everyone should read this.